We are planning to release one more update to Goldenseal, before we switch over to Goldenseal Pro. This will probably be the last update that runs on older versions of Mac OS and Windows. Tentative release date is late May.
We’ve already found and fixed a few bugs, and we would like to hear about any others that might be lurking. If you have experienced any problems, please let us know ASAP! Usually it is much easier for us to fix bugs than to find them, so we greatly appreciate any reports you can send us.
We will also happily take feature requests, and plan to add a few small new features to this update. Anything major will wait for Goldenseal Pro.
Turtle Creek Software