software includes Sales transactions that are similar
to the Enter Cash Sales command in Quickbooks. You can use them for both cash sales and billed sales
that will be paid later.
To enter a sale, follow these steps:
- Choose Sales from the Income menu.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a customer and details for the sale.
- If you'd like to use a detailed breakdown of items sold, click on the Breakdown field on the left
side of the window, and choose Category or Items.
If you enter a billed payment method, the sale will be added to your accounts receivable. Otherwise
it is considered a cash sale.
To bill for customer sales, follow these steps:
- Choose Billing from the Bank menu, and choose Sales
Billing from the submenu.
- You'll see a list of customers with unpaid sales.
- Double-click on a customer to see a list of unpaid sales.
- To create bills, put a checkmark next to each customer you'd like to bill, then click the Create Bills
To deposit cash sales income, follow these steps:
- Choose Deposit
Funds from the Bank menu.
- In the Type field at upper right, enter Cash Sales by Branch or Cash Sales by Date.
- Click on the items you'd like to deposit now, then click the Create Deposit button.
- Goldenseal will create a deposit in the selected account.
Click here for general info about differences
between Quickbooks and Goldenseal accounting software.
Click here for info about importing data from
Quickbooks to Goldenseal.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website