has too much money for carpeting!
There is an error in the carpeting Assemblies
in Goldenseal estimating software versions 2.93 and earlier.
They are measured in square yards, but have a suggested
dimension in square feet.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- To download the latest formulas, click here.
- Save the carpet.txt file on your hard drive at a convenient place.
- Open your company file.
- Choose Import from the File menu, and choose Payroll Update from the submenu.
- Locate the carpet.txt file on your hard drive and open it.
- Goldenseal will create a new 'per yard'
dimension, and use it for carpet Assemblies.
Click here to see solutions for other errors and problems.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website