Location(s) not showing in clairvoyant
fields for Goldenseal
estimating software. This can be a problem
for Estimates, or when entering job costs.
When a Location is not showing up, there are two possible
- the Job Account, Estimate, etc is not using
a Location Package that includes that item.
- the Location is
not included in the Location
Package that is currently
HINT-- Location Packages help you to 'narrow down'
the list of possible locations. That can be useful if you
are tracking completely different types of locations.
To use a different Location
Package, follow these
- Locate the Location Package field. You may need to click the More
Info button (or some other button) to see it.
- Click on the triangle next to the field, and choose a different
Location Package from the list.
- That will change the Locations that appear in the Location clairvoyant
To add a Location to a Location Package, follow these
- Choose Location Setup from the Costs menu, and choose Location Packages
from the submenu
- Double-click on the Location
Package you want to use
- Scroll in the list until you see the desired Location,
then put a check by it.
- Click OK to save changes.
- Click Done to close the list of Location
Entered 9/6/01 by Gor. Revised 10/20/06 by KC.