Every account in Goldenseal accounting software
has its own account icon. This small picture appears
in the upper right corner of each account record.
It also appears in the Chart of
Changing Account Icons
To change an account icon, follow these steps:
- Open an account window, and find the account you'd like to change.
- Double-click on the icon (upper left corner).
- You'll see a list of icons.
- Click one, then click OK.
- The new icon will appear in the Chart of Accounts (and in the account window).
Setting Default Icons
To set the icon that Goldenseal uses for new accounts, follow these steps:
- Open the account window.
- Double-click on any account's icon. (upper left corner).
- You'll see a list of icons. Click one, then click the Use as Default Icon button at the bottom of the window.
- Click OK.
Main Page | Accounts |
Lists | Transactions | Menus |
Index | Website | User Page | Site