When I try to make a Labor Hours report, I can't enter
This is a known bug in Goldenseal estimating
software version 2.5.
To fix it, upgrade to a newer version, or follow
- Choose Custom
Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Reports from the submenu.
- Enter Estimates into the Area field at the upper left corner of the window.
- Enter Labor Hours by Task into the Report field.
- Make any change to the layout (you can just move the title a small amount).
- Choose Save from the File menu.
- Close the window. The next time you open the Labor Hours by Task report window, it will include a
field where you can enter an estimate.
Tech Note-- Once you save a layout, Goldenseal can check to see if the report requires a
"one account" field at the top of the report window.
Click here to see solutions for other errors and problems.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website