do I get rid of breakdown categories that have a zero amount?
software lets you show or hide categories
with a zero amount, in your printed forms and reports.
To change the display of "empty" categories,
follow these steps:
- Choose Custom Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Printed
Forms from the submenu.
- Use the popup fields at upper left to locate the form you'd
like to change.
- Click on the breakdown table (the area with horizontal
- Choose Field Properties from the Format menu.
- Change the Show Zero-Item Breakdowns checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Close the layout, and save changes.
Click here to return to printing topics.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website