How do I enter debit card purchases?
business accounting software handles debit
very similarly to purchases paid for by credit card or check.
When you buy something and use a debit card to pay for it,
- Choose Material
Purchases from the Costs menu.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the vendor.
- Enter a brief description of the item purchases (you can also use a breakdown to show multiple items).
- Enter the job and cost category to which the item applies.
- Enter Checking Debit into the Payment Method field.
- Enter a Checking account into the Details field.
- Click the Enter key to save the record. Goldenseal
will automatically deduct cash from the Checking
account, and mark this item as paid.
Click here to return to Banking & Accounting
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website