Starting in Goldenseal business management software
version 4.4, we've added a few new fields to the Problem
Log and To Do Lists. You can now add a picture, a link
to the source of the problem, and an estimated
cost to fix the problem.
User feature request.
How to Use
To add these new fields to your records, follow these
- Choose Custom Layouts from the Options
menu, and choose Transactions from the submenu.
- Enter Problem Logs or To Do List into
the Transaction popup field at upper left.
- Click on the Field tool (fourth row
left in the palette on the left side of the window).
- Click in the layout, and drag a rectangle at the location
where you'd like to add the new field.
- You'll see a list of optional fields.
Choose Caused By, Picture or Problem Cost, then
- If you are tracking problem causes, repeat steps 3 to 5,
and add Caused By Class.
- Close the layout, and save changes.
Programmer note-- MEMB resource change, with code
added in CProblemLog::GetMemberValue and elsewhere.