Starting with Goldenseal payroll software version 4.4,
you can add a list of earned commissions, when you print
a paycheck or pay stub.
User feature request.
How to Use
To add a commission table to your paycheck printed
form, follow these steps:
- Choose Custom Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Printed Forms
from the submenu.
- Enter Checking Transactions into the Transaction popup
field at upper left.
- Enter the desired paycheck form, into the Print Form popup
- Click on the Table tool (fifth row right, on the palette
on the left side of the window).
- Click in the layout, and drag a rectangle where you'd like
the list of commissions to appear.
- You'll see a table setup dialog. Select Commission Breakdowns,
in the list at the left.
- Click on the list on the right, to select the data you'd
like to show on the form.
- Click OK.
HINT-- For more about custom tables, see Lesson 22 in the Getting Started
Programmer note-- code added at CPrintFormLayoutEditor::FillReportRowTable and