When you use the Goldenseal estimating software program
to duplicate an Estimate,
you also have the option to duplicate any Allowances,
Bids or Purchase
Orders that are included in the estimate breakdown.
That means you can set up templates that include Allowances
and Bids for items that you usually handle that way.
How to Use
To turn on this optional feature, follow these steps:
- Choose Preferences from the Options menu, and choose Income from
- Turn on the checkbox for Duplicate
Allowances & Bids.
- Click OK.
To use this feature, follow these steps:
- When you set up a template, create Allowances and Bids, and include
them as line items in the estimate breakdown.
- When you create a new estimate from
the template, Goldenseal construction
estimating software will also include copies of the
allowances and bids that were in the original
- You can change the allowances and bids to suit the conditions
of the new estimate.