Starting with Goldenseal 3.2 we have made some minor
improvements and changes to a few of the Assemblies in
the Concrete estimating cost category.
- We added separate subcategories for footings
(formerly in Foundation Walls) and other slabs
- We changed the material waste factor for formwork to a negative number
to account for reuse
- We added reinforcing to a couple of
footings that didn't have it
- We increased the lumber sizes for footing formwork
- Formwork for foundation walls was short on lumber for the
- Installing J bolts in a concrete slab
now has a clearer description and increased labor
UPDATING OLDER VERSIONS
If you have Goldenseal 3.1 or earlier, you can import
these Assembly changes into your company file.
To add the changes, first download the update file.
Follow these steps:
- Click this link-- Concrete
- Save the text file on your hard drive
and remember where it is.
Next, import the data into your company file:
- Open your company file.
- Choose Import from the File menu, and
choose **Other Update from the submenu.
- Locate the Concrete_Costs file that
you just downloaded from the website.
- Click OK.
- Goldenseal will automatically change
**If you have an older version of Goldenseal, you may not
see the Other Update command. In that case, use the Payroll Update command
instead. It does exactly the same thing.