There is an error in the carpeting Assemblies in Goldenseal
(versions 2.93 and earlier). They are measured in square yards, but have
a suggested dimension in square feet.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Click the link to download a text file
with the latest
- Save the carpet.txt file on your hard
drive at a convenient place.
- Open your company file.
- Choose Import from the File menu, and
choose Other Update from the submenu.
- Locate the carpet.txt file on your
hard drive and open it.
- Goldenseal will create a new 'per yard'
dimension, and use it for carpet assemblies.